There are plenty of Black Friday travel deals to be had this weekend, especially if you’re considering a holiday to the Canary Islands.
From cheap flights to discounted holiday packages, firms including TUI, Jet2, easyJet and Thomas Cook have all slashed prices on getaways across both 2020 and 2021, with some discounts of up to £250 to be found.
To give you a helping hand we’ve flagged some of the best deals on Canary Islands breaks to be found, including some specific packages that caught our eye for some of the most popular islands – Tenerife, Lanzarote, Fuerteventura and Gran Canaria.
Check out our top picks of deals below…
Best Canary Islands holiday deals
- British Airways has discounted all holiday packages booked by midnight on 28th November 2020. See the deals here.
- easyJet Holidays is offering £100 off holidays on minimum spends of £1000 using the code BF100. See the deals here.
- First Choice has discounts of up to £250 off holidays including the Canary Islands – see the deals here.
- Jet2holidays has Canary Islands holidays from £279pp currently up for grabs and you can search for deals based on the month you’re after. (The deals are mostly based on a departure from Newcastle).
- Thomas Cook
- TUI currently has savings of up to £250 off holidays including the Canary Islands – see the deals here.
Best Tenerife deals
Best Gran Canaria deals
Best Lanzarote deals
Best Fuerteventura deals
Don’t know which island to pick? We’ve got a Canary Islands guide to give you a helping hand in choosing the right one for your holiday.
At the time of writing, the Canary Islands are currently on the UK’s travel corridors list meaning that Brits won’t need to quarantine when they return. It’s worth noting that some islands will require you to provide proof of a negative Covid-19 test before granting you entry – you can find out more in the latest FCDO Spain travel advice.