- Dunkin’ is giving away a free medium hot or iced coffee to all customers on Tuesday, September 29.
- You can get your free drink with any purchase.
- Customers are limited to only one cup of free coffee.
- Nitro Cold Brew and Cold Brew Coffees are not included in the deal, and extras like espresso shots, flavors and dairy alternatives could cost extra.
- The deal is part of National Coffee Day, which Dunkin’ has renamed National Dunkin’ Day.
- “For so many Americans, Dunkin’ equals coffee, and coffee equals Dunkin’… there is simply no other coffee choice,” Drayton Martin, vice president of brand stewardship at Dunkin’, said in a statement.
- Other chains with deals for National Coffee Day include Krispy Kreme, which is giving away a free coffee and a free doughnut, and Starbucks, which is offering a free drink deal on its mobile app.
- The pandemic-induced recession has helped convince fast-food chains to roll out new deals to win over budget shoppers, meaning the rest of 2020 is likely to bring more free food and discounts for customers.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Read the original article on Business Insider