- New York City’s Eleven Madison Park has launched a dine-at-home meal kit while its three Michelin-starred restaurant remains closed.
- For $275, you can buy a meal including a 3.5lb chicken, stuffed with brioche, foie gras, and black truffle. You also get a variety of other side dishes, including potato gratin, and dessert.
- The kit comes with instructions on how to roast the chicken in your oven.
- The meal serves two to four diners, and is available for collection in the Tri State area.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
New York City restaurant Eleven Madison Park remains closed, but you can still enjoy its three Michelin-starred roast chicken from home – so long as you shell out $275 and cook some of it yourself.
The famous restaurant is now selling a meal kit that can serve two to four diners, with first pickups available throughout the Tri-State area on October 22.
Diners receive an uncooked 3.5lb chicken stuffed with brioche, foie gras, and black truffle, with instructions on how to roast it at home.
Customers also get butternut squash baked with seaweed & brown butter, bitter greens salad, potato gratin with parmesan and gruyere, apple tart with maple and almond, and granola.
The menu follows recipes created by chef Daniel Humm.
For every dinner purchased, the restaurant will provide 10 meals to local residents experiencing food insecurity via its partnership with Rethink, a nonprofit Humm co-founded.
Customers must place orders at least 48 hours in advance via Tock, and can order wines and cocktails at the same time. The first pickups are available on October 22.
Customers can collect the meals from sites in Connecticut, New Jersey, Hamptons, Westchester, and Brooklyn, as well as the restaurant itself.
Eleven Madison Park will offer the kits until the restaurant reopens, but it also plans to launch special holiday meal kits for Thanksgiving and Christmas, Bloomberg reported.