Eurocamp currently has seven-night breaks from £250 per family for stays over the school holidays next year.
The travel firm has slashed prices by up to 35% off holidays in May half term, as well as discounts of up to 15% off during the school summer holidays.
There are plenty of tempting destinations on offer too including holiday parks across Croatia, France, Sardinia and Spain.
You can already book deals on the Eurocamp website but you’ll need to do so by Monday 7th December when the sale ends. Families can also secure their holiday with a £99 deposit.
To give you a helping hand we’ve also flagged some of the top deals currently available in the sale below…
Eurocamp 2021 holiday deals
- Croatia from £250 : Staying seven nights at the Brioni Sunny Camping parc during May half term
- France from £313 : Staying seven nights at the Pomport Beach parc in Dordogne during May half term
- Spain from £408 : Staying seven nights at the La Torre Del Sol parc in Costa Dorada during May half term
- Sardinia from £732 : Staying seven nights at the Bella Sardinia parc during the summer holidays
- France from £842 : Staying seven nights at the Les Lacs du Verdon parc in Provence during the summer holidays
(Prices are per family).
Due to the uncertainty around travel during the pandemic, earlier this year Eurocamp launched a new ‘Peace of Mind’ promise which includes allowing holidaymakers to change their holiday or get a full refund if they need to cancel due to changes in Foreign Office travel advice.
The policy also includes other promises to holidaymaker such as a ‘free amendment service’ which lets you change your parc location, dates or accommodation free of charge up to seven days before your departure.
It’s worth noting that at the time of writing, the Foreign Office advises Brits against travel to some of the countries included in the Eurocamp deals. You should always check the latest FCDO advice for your chosen destination before planning, booking, or going on a trip.