Kohl’s Cyber Monday deals are very competitive this year — more than a few of the best deals on the internet are housed here. While Kohl’s tends to match the prices of competitors on popular products, it’s also offering additional discounts and Kohl’s Cash to sweeten them further.
For every $50 you spend through December 4, you’ll also receive $15 in Kohl’s Cash that can be redeemed December 3 through December 9. That’s basically free money to use on future purchases.
You can also take an extra 20% off with the promo code “GOSHOP20” at checkout from now until December 4. Today only, you can also take an extra $10 off $50 with the promo code “JACKPOT” at checkout.
Kohl’s also offers free shipping when you spend $25 or more between now and December 4.
The best Kohl’s Cyber Monday deals of 2019:
- Best kitchen appliance deal: Instant Pot Duo Evo Plus, $103.99 (originally $149.99) [You save $46] plus get $30 in Kohl’s Cash
- Best over-the-ear headphone deal: Beats Studio3 Wireless Headphones, $279.99 (originally $349.99) [You save $70] plus get $75 in Kohl’s Cash
- Best fitness tracker deal: Fitbit Charge 3, $99.99 (originally $149.99) [You save $50] plus get $30 in Kohl’s Cash
- Best speaker deal: JBL Charge 4 Portable Bluetooth Speaker, $99.99 (originally $179.99) [You save $80] plus get $30 in Kohl’s Cash
- Best vacuum deal: Dyson Cyclone V10 Motorhead Cord-Free Vacuum $349.99 (originally $499.99) [You save $150] plus get $105 in Kohl’s Cash
What makes these deals great:
- Instant Pot Duo Evo Plus, $103.99 (originally $149.99) [You save $46] plus get $30 in Kohl’s Cash. The Instant Pot Duo is our favorite multicooker on the market. It’s a super-easy way to prepare quick meals and can accommodate ribs, soups, beans, rice, poultry, yogurt, desserts, and pretty much anything else you might be craving. The Duo Evo Plus is an upgrade to the Duo: It’s a 10-in-1 multicooker with a lid that seals automatically and comes with an inner pot that can be placed on the stovetop. Right now, Amazon and Target are selling this for just $2 less, but with $30 Kohl’s Cash, we recommend this deal.
- Beats Studio3 Wireless Headphones, $279.99 (originally $349.99) [You save $70] plus get $75 in Kohl’s Cash. The Beats Studio3 Wireless headphones come in a ton of colors and are an improvement on older models. This pair has better sound quality, noise cancellation, and battery life. Fully charged, you’ll get up to 22 hours of playtime. A 10-minute charge translates to 3 hours of playtime on low, and an Apple W1 chip makes it simple to pair with Apple devices. You’ll find the same price, minus the extra Kohl’s cash, at Amazon and Macy’s right now, but if color doesn’t matter to you, you can get this pair in grey, blue, or tan for $199 for a limited time at Best Buy, with three months of free Apple Music for new subscribers.
- Fitbit Charge 3, $99.99 (originally $149.99) [You save $50] plus get $30 in Kohl’s Cash. The Fitbit Charge 3 offers all the activity tracking, a heart rate monitor, and just the right screen size for most people. Our reviewer called the Charge 3 Fitbit’s best product to date. This is the same price you’ll get at Amazon, Walmart, and Bed, Bath & Beyond but without the bonus $30 you’ll get in Kohl’s Cash.
- JBL Charge 4 Portable Bluetooth Speaker, $99.99 (originally $179.99) [You save $80] plus $30 in Kohl’s Cash. Waterproof, loud, and durable, JBL makes some of the best portable Bluetooth speakers, and at half price, now’s as good of a time as any to pick one up. Kohl’s is price matching Amazon, Target, and Best Buy, so this is the best deal with the added $30 Kohl’s Cash.
- Dyson Cyclone V10 Motorhead Cord-Free Vacuum $349.99 (originally $499.99) [You save $150] plus get $105 in Kohl’s Cash. We think Dyson’s V Cordless Series are the best cordless vacuums hands down; they’re light, powerful, and easy to use. We can justify their high price without a discount, but it’s easier to stomach with one. You’ll find the same price of $349.99 at Dyson, Bed Bath & Beyond (plus the potential of earning $100 in rewards when you spend $300), and Best Buy — minus the benefit of $105 in Kohl’s Cash.
How we selected the best deals at Kohl’s:
- We only chose products that meet our high standard of coverage, and that we’ve either used ourselves or researched carefully.
- We compared the prices against other retailers like Target and Amazon and only included the deals that are the same or better (not including promotional discounts that come from using certain credit cards).
- All deals are at least 20% off, with the occasional exception for products that are rarely discounted or provide an outsized value.