- Segway Ninebot has partnered with Lamborghini to create the Ninebot GoKart Pro Lamborghini Edition.
- The $1,474 GoKart sits on a Ninebot mini two-wheel electric scooter that can be removed and used separately.
- The tiny racer also has four speakers that can either play music or audio that mimics the sound of a real Lamborghini engine.
- The go-kart, originally available through China-based Xiaomi, has sold out.
- Now, Segway Ninebot is considering bringing the Lambo GoKart to markets in Europe and the US.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Segway Ninebot has partnered with Lamborghini to create a miniature Lambo race car in the form of a go-kart: the Ninebot GoKart Pro Lamborghini Edition.
The Lamborghini GoKart sits on a Ninebot miniature two-wheel electric scooter that can be removed from the base of the tiny racer and used independently. Despite this scooter base the $1,474 go-kart has “classic Lamborghini elements,” whether it be the iconic yellow paint or the race car-esque rear wing, according to Xiaomi, the China-based online market that debuted the go-kart.
In terms of its drive capabilities, the go-kart has several aspects included specifically for drifting and racing, such as custom rear tires and four different driving modes that can be selected in its app. To complete the Lamborghini-like feel, the go-kart is also equipped with four speakers that can either play music with its Bluetooth capabilities or audio that mimics the sound of a real Lamborghini engine, whether it be a V8 or V12.
The little Lambo had a limited release and sold out after orders opened on Xiaomi in August. Now, Segway Ninebot is considering bringing the GoKart to the US and Europe.