- LVMH Luxury Ventures, the investment arm of LVMH, recently invested in trendy LA streetwear brand Madhappy.
- According to Business of Fashion, LVMH led a $1.8 million seed round of funding into the company; Tommy Hilfiger and the founders of buzzy salad chain Sweetgreen also invested.
- In just over two short years, Madhappy has gained a cult following of fans, including Gigi Hadid and Cardi B, with its trendy loungewear.
- Here’s everything we know about the brand.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The world’s largest maker of luxury has invested in an up-and-coming LA streetwear brand that’s targeted at Gen Z and millennials shoppers.
According to Business of Fashion, LVMH Luxury Ventures, the investment arm of the luxury conglomerate, led a $1.8 million round of funding into Madhappy; Tommy Hilfiger and the founders of Sweetgreen also invested in this round.
LVMH Luxury Ventures was set up in 2017 to invest in emerging brands with “strong growth potential.” Since then, it has invested in Gabriela Hearst and French apothecary brand l’Officine Universelle Buly.
Here’s everything you need to know about Madhappy: