- Kim Kardashian West has unveiled a new range of products as part of her shapewear brand SKIMS.
- The Cotton Collection will feature T-shirts, slip dresses, leggings, bras, underwear, and tank tops.
- Each piece was designed to be worn as either underwear or outerwear.
- The new pieces range in price between $18 and $56. The entire collection launches October 15 on the brand’s website.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Following her successful first drop selling out on the first day, Kim Kardashian has unveiled the new collection for her shapewear brand, SKIMS. Dubbed Cotton Collection, the lineup features lounge and underwear designed for maximum comfort.
Taking inspiration from some of the star’s favorite pieces to wear for relaxing at home, pieces range from essential T-shirts, tanks, and leggings, to slip dresses, bras, and underwear. All products are made using soft and natural fibers in muted hues, signature to Kardashian’s aesthetic.
Each item can be worn as underwear or can be layered for everyday casual wear. These versatile pieces are offered in sizes ranging from XXS through 4XL, keeping to the brand’s emphasis on inclusivity.
Priced from $18 for the Dipped Thong to $56 for the Balconette Bra, SKIMS’ Cotton Collection is slated to drop at 12 p.m. EST on October 15 at the brand’s web store.
While you’re here, check out labels that are giving back for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.