When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- Target is bringing its Deal Days sales event back on October 13 and 14 to compete with Amazon’s Prime Day deals.
- The deals will run the entirety of the two-day event, though realistically, stock for the most popular items will likely run out before the event ends.
- Target will also offer contactless Drive Up, Order Pickup, and same-day delivery with Shipt during the event.
- For even more potential savings, Target RedCard holders will get an extra 5% off purchases.
- We will be updating this post regularly with new deals once Target’s Deal Days event begins.
With the official announcement of Amazon Prime Day 2020, other retailers, including Walmart and now Target, are showing up with competing sitewide sales that will take place at the same time.
Just like last year’s sale, Target’s Deal Days event will run on the same dates as Amazon’s Prime Day.
Below, we answer your questions about the sale and share the best deals we saw during last year’s event as a preview of what to expect.
Target’s sale, aptly named Deal Days, offers major savings on hundreds of thousands of products. Target-exclusive brands also see discounts. This year’s sale focuses on holiday deals and prices. The deals are available online, so shoppers won’t have to brave the typical shopping holiday crowds of past years.
This year, the event will take place on October 13 and 14, the same dates as Amazon Prime Day 2020 and Walmart’s Big Save Event. Target has also announced season-long savings, starring weeklong discounts and daily digital deals beginning November 1.
Yes, the sale is available for anyone to shop, no membership required. Discounts are available to all shoppers, though Target RedCard holders get an extra 5% off purchases.
If you know what you’re looking for, keeping an eye on Target’s website is a great way to see early-bird deals as they arrive. Additionally, enrolling in the company’s free loyalty program, Target Circle, is a great way to find exclusive deals and net extra savings.
While no deals have been released yet, you’ll be able to find plenty of discounts on products across all categories including tech, fashion, beauty, household essentials, and more. Last year, we saw deals on popular brands like KitchenAid and Samsung, plus Target’s own in-house labels. Many products had prices even lower than those found on Amazon for Prime Day.
Last year, we combed through all the Target Deals Day deals so we could share the best ones with our readers. We even compared the discounts to those offered on Amazon for Prime Day. While we can’t be sure what you’ll find this year, we have a feeling you can expect similar savings to come. Below is a sampling of what we found across all categories last year.