When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
A quality TV is the centerpiece of any home entertainment system, but finding the right display for your needs and the right price for your wallet can be challenging. When shopping for a TV, there are many different aspects to consider, including size, panel type, resolution, HDR support, smart TV platform, and more.
If you’re looking for a display with genuine home theater performance in mind, then you’ll likely want to opt for a 65-inch- or- larger premium 4K TV. The best 4K TVs typically use an OLED panel, or a high-end LED panel with quantum dots and local dimming. These display types will provide you with the best contrast, black levels, and brightness performance for dazzling high dynamic range (HDR) images.
For buyers who simply want a reliable TV for casual viewing, however, a smaller screen and a more budget-friendly LED panel should get the job done just fine. Though picture quality won’t be quite as impressive as more expensive display types, there are many affordable LED TVs out there with solid performance. And, while 4K resolution and built-in smart TV interfaces were once thought of as premium features, nowadays even entry-level TVs come with 4K panels and smart TV capabilities as default features.
Once you’ve settled on the basics for what you’re looking for in a new display, there are plenty of deals readily available from all of the major TV manufacturers, including Sony, Samsung, LG, Vizio, TCL, and Hisense. To help narrow things down, we’ve rounded up all of the best TV deals available right now.
Here are the best TV deals in September 2020:
- Sony 65-inch A8H OLED 4K TV (2020 model), $2,149 (originally $2,500) at Newegg [You save $351]
- Samsung 65-inch Q90T 4K TV (2020 model), $2,198 (originally $2,698) at Amazon [You save $500]
- Vizio 65-inch P-Series Quantum 4K TV (2020 model), $1,000 (originally $1,200) at Best Buy [You save $200]
- Samsung 65-inch 8 Series 4K TV, $600 (originally $900) at Best Buy [You save $300]
- Insignia 24-inch Fire TV Edition HDTV, $110 (originally $150) at Best Buy [You save $40]
Prices and links are current as of 9/22/2020. Added Vizio P-Series Quantum, Samsung 8 Series, and Hisense H65. Removed deals that are no longer active.