The Mirror Travel mystery picture for October has been revealed – can you guess where we are?
Each month, we post a smartphone photo taken by Mirror Travel Editor Nigel Thompson during his travels – all you need to do is work out where he took it and you could win three superb illustrated DK Travel Guide books.
This month’s picture shows shows the capital city of a popular holiday island; the city is famed for its magnificent cathedral.
The question for October: name the city.
CLUE 1: Three dolphins and a small orca were spotted is the sea around here.
THE PRIZE: The first correct answer chosen at random will win three beautiful illustrated DK Travel country or city guides of their choice, each up to a value of £19.99. For a full list of titles visit dk.co.uk .
HOW TO ENTER: When you think you’ve guessed the city, simply fill out the form below with your answer and details. NB: If you are viewing this page on the Mirror app, you’ll need to enter via the desktop or mobile websites.
LAST MONTH’S ANSWER: September’s picture showed Colmar, in the Alsace region of France. Correct answer: Colmar.
Terms & Conditions
- Competition closes at 23:59 on October 31, 2018.
- Entry is open to aged 18/over only. Employees of Reach plc, DK Travel Ltd, their families, agents, suppliers of the prizes and anyone professionally connected with this Competition are excluded from entering.
- Only one free entry per person via the competition entry form above.
- Entries made using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devises or bulk entries will be void. No responsibility is accepted for entries which are invalid, incomplete, illegible, lost or delayed in transit, or which fail to be properly submitted. All of which will be deemed void.
- Entry is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Winner will be the first correct answer drawn at random after lines close.
- Prize: three DK Travel country or city guides of winner’s choice to max rrp £19.99 delivered within 28 days of competition closing date.
- Prize not transferable, no whole/part cash alternatives.
- Std Reach plc Rules apply, see www.mirror.co.uk/rules