In fact, Eurostar has teamed up with MagicBreaks and launched cheap Disneyland Paris packages with savings of up to 25% on hotel and park ticket deals, meaning you can find packages starting from £159pp.
But that’s not the only good news.
As part of the deal, you’ll also get a FREE half board meal plan including breakfast in a counter restaurant in the Disney Parks for each night of your stay.
You can book the discounted packages on the Eurostar website here but you’ll need to be quick as the deal ends on Wednesday 28th November.
The offer is based on a two-night stay, which comes with three-day Disney Parks entry and the meal plan.
The cheap prices are based on two adults and two children sharing a Dakota Room at Disney’s Hotel Cheyenne, on selected dates through November and December – perfect if you want to treat the kids to a last-minute festive getaway!
What does the package include?
- Disney Hotel accommodation
- Free breakfast in a counter restaurant in the Disney Parks for each night of your stay
- Free lunch or dinner each night of your stay
- Entry to both Disney Parks for the duration of your stay
- Complimentary FASTPASS for each member of your party
- Complimentary Shuttle to Disney Parks (excluding Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch)
- Free hotel parking
- Extra magic time
- Magical call from Mickey Mouse to announce your stay
- Free Disney activity book
- 15% off food at Planet Hollywood
- 15% off food and drink at Earl of Sandwich
Not to mention there are plenty more Disneyland deals and discounts to be found year-round.
If you are after more holiday discounts, then you may want to check out our round-up of the best Black Friday travel deals where we’ve searched out top picks across holiday packages, staycation offers, hotel deals and more.
Happy holiday hunting!