The company unveiled artists’ impressions of a host of new concepts for holidaymakers it will be trialing.
Development is currently underway, with plans to open to the public in spring/summer 2019.
There’s a mixture of outdoor and indoor activities being rolled out, from play areas for the kids to new pool complexes and family-friendly adventures.
Current developments currently include:
- ‘Dragon Lakes Adventure Village’ at Hafan y Môr (Pwllheli), with activities from segways to mini 4×4 driving experiences, a climbing wall and aerial adventure courses.
- A state-of-the-art indoor activity area at Craig Tara (Ayr) with multiple climbing walls and interactive play areas.
- Craig Tara will also be getting a play village for younger children where kids can try their hand at being a chef, a shopkeeper or even a popstar.
- Haggerston Castle (Beal) is getting a new Garden Atrium inspired by the Eden Project.
- Hopton and Seashore (Great Yarmouth) will get new pool complexes will be renovated with changes including a flume tower, an aqua play area with giant tipping buckets, spray jets and slides, a water confidence toddlers pool and a 1.2m deep lanes and activities pool.
Dining venues housing multiple cuisines under one roof, as well as new additions such as the Pizza Deck or coffee and cake offerings.
Gerard Tempest, Guest and Proposition Director at Haven, said: “Over the last couple of years, we’ve focused heavily on understanding what our guests want to see from the Haven experience of the future and how we can bring this to life across all our parks.
“We’re now ready to take all these learnings into test and are busy developing new guest facilities.
“For 2019, Haven will trial dynamic and innovative new concepts across five holiday parks for our holidaymakers and holiday home owners to experience.
“These developments range from a huge all-action adventure village in Wales to a fun-filled water park in Norfolk, not forgetting the ultimate indoor activity area in Scotland.
“This is the start of our journey to trial what Haven of the future looks like and ensures that we continue to give all our guests the best possible experience every time they stay with us.”
This article contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission on any sales of products or services we write about. This article was written completely independently, see more details here .