There’s nothing quite like a nap for an energy boost, but when you’re out and about or working, there aren’t many convenient places for a quick kip.
But that’s about to change thanks to DoubleTree by Hilton . To celebrate the clocks going forward on Sunday 31st March, the hotel chain is launching a host of ‘nap rooms’ across the UK.
The concept is simple; you can book the room for an hour and take a nap. In fact, they’ll even give you a signature DoubleTree Cookie and a glass of milk to help ease you into a relaxing sleepy mood.
The best part is that you probably won’t need to travel far if you’re interested, as there will be 60 rooms available across hotels in London, Southampton, Oxford, Cheltenham, Cambridge, Leeds, Glasgow and Edinburgh.
The only slight hiccup? The rooms are up for grabs for one day only on Monday 1st April between 12pm-3pm so you’re going to need to be quick if you want to book a slot.
You can check availability and secure a room by emailing [email protected] but you may want to be quick as they will be offered on a first come, first served basis.
It’s not the first time that DoubleTree by Hilton has offered up napping rooms, having already opened them for booking when the clocks went forward last year – and at the time, they sold out very quickly!
You can check out the full list of participating hotels below…
DoubleTree by Hilton hotels offering napping rooms
- DoubleTree by Hilton – Tower of London
- DoubleTree by Hilton – Docklands Riverside
- DoubleTree by Hilton – Hyde Park
- DoubleTree by Hilton Southampton
- DoubleTree by Hilton Oxford Belfry
- DoubleTree by Hilton Cheltenham
- DoubleTree by Hilton Cambridge City Centre
- DoubleTree by Hilton Leeds City Centre
- DoubleTree by Hilton Glasgow Central
- DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh City Centre