P&O Ferries is giving Brits the perfect opportunity to stock up on that world-famous French wine!
The ferry operator is offering up free return crossings to France for both day trips and short breaks for customers who place an order with two French wine warehouses.
You’ll need to order of at least £250 of wine online with The Calais Wine Superstore or Majestic Wine Calais to make use of the offer for a day trip.
Thinking of a short break? It’s a minimum order of £350 for Majestic, or £500 for a Superstore.
When you’ve paid and gone through check out, you’ll then receive a unique code you can redeem when booking your crossing with P&O Ferries, to bag the free journey!
Of course it’s not completely free in that you’re paying for the wine – but if you were thinking of stocking up on your next visit to France, or simply want to get ahead for the summer then it could be the ideal excuse.
The minimum spend/process is slightly different for both stores, so we’ve shared the key instructions on how to redeem the offer at each below.
The Calais Wine Superstore
- Book a free travel ticket without pre-ordering
- Select the trip duration you want (minimum spend required in store – £250 for same day returns, £500 for short breaks)
- Select your preferred travel dates
- Put in your credit card details to secure the booking
- Receive a unique code and book your crossing directly with P&O Ferries
- Have a relaxing sail over to the Calais Wine Superstore
- Taste a selection of wines (over 150 to choose from) and pick your favourites
- Check out as normal
Majestic Wine Calais
For day trips:
- Order £250 worth of wine online
- Receive a unique booking code via email
- Redeem your free crossing with P&O Ferries
- Pick up your order (Majestic’s store is just a few minutes from the ferry terminal)
For a 72-hour break:
- Order £350 worth of wine online
- At the checkout select the option to receive a free ferry ticket for cars and enter the voucher code #3DAYFERRYOFFER
- Receive a unique code via email to book your crossing
- Pick up your order
Always drink responsibly. Find out more at drinkaware.co.uk.