Siblu is giving early birds the chance to catch the worm as it launches a huge sale on its holiday parks in France, with discounts of up to 30 per cent off to be found.
The good news for families is that the deals are also valid on selected stays throughout the school holiday dates in 2019, so there’s ample opportunity to bag a bargain.
You’ll need to be quick if you want to snap up a deal though as, although the sale is on until the 16th January, there is limited availability on the discounted holidays, so if you spot one that’s ideal for you, it’s worth getting ahead of the crowds.
It’s worth noting that the majority of the deals seem to be on offer throughout the May half term, as well as a couple of Easter holiday offerings.
The deals are all live on the Siblu website already, but there’s quite a lot of choice so to help you narrow it down we take a look at some of the top deals that you won’t want to miss – and the school holidays they’re available in.
May half term
- Brittany from £328: Stay seven nights at Le Conguel, in Brittany, which sits 10m from the nearest sandy beach. The park has a large covered pool, an outdoor pool, waterslides, playgrounds, children’s clubs and a host of evening entertainment. Prices from £328, based on up to four people sharing a two-bedroom Esprit holiday home.
- Vendee from £333: Stay seven nights at Le Bois MAsson holiday village which sits right by theme park Puy de Fou and plenty more fun for the family. Prices from £333, based on up to four people staying in a self-catering Esprit holiday home with terrace.
- Loire Valley from £363: Stay seven nights at Domaine de Dugny holiday village right by the Château du Clos Lucé and the grand castles at Amboise and Chambord. Prices from £363, based on four people staying in an Esprit holiday home with terrace.
- Cherbourg from £304: Stay seven nights in the Domaine de Litteau holiday village with a covered pool and large outdoor adventure playground. Prices from £304, based on up to six people sharing a two-bedroom Esprit holiday home.
- Languedoc from £370: Stay seven nights in Le Mar Estang in Languedoc, which has direct access to Canet BEach. The park has a large outdoor pool complex, kids’ clubs, free evening entertainment and plenty more for families. Prices from £370, based on up to four people staying in a two-bedroom Esprit holiday home with terrace.