TUI has delayed the date it will restart holidays for Brits due to the ongoing travel restrictions.
The UK’s biggest tour operator has now cancelled all trips up to and including July 10.
It had previously planned to restart travel on July 1.
A spokeswoman said: “We are constantly monitoring the situation and will start taking people on holiday again as soon as we are able to do so.”
If your trip was cancelled, TUI has said that a “refund credit” will be issued within four weeks of their original departure date.
This can then be swapped for a cash refund, but package holiday customers will receive a further credit of 20% to encourage them to rebook.
Further hurdles to international travel were imposed this week as many travellers now have to quarantine for two weeks after arriving in the UK.
The Foreign Office has advised against all but essential international travel since March 17.
There are signs this could change after the government confirmed that this was under review.
But all major UK tour operators will not run trips until the government changes its position.
On its website, TUI states: “All other holidays are continuing to operate as planned and will be continuously reviewed.”
Unless the advice is changed, the tour operator could be forced to cancel further holidays due to the strict restrictions forcing Brits to stay home.
Rival travel firm Jet2holidays has said that it still plans to resume its holiday programme on July 15.
A spokeswoman for TUI previously added: “We are constantly monitoring the situation and will start taking people on holiday again as soon as we are able to do so.
“At this point in time, nobody can accurately predict when that will be, so for the time being we will keep a close eye on our programme and continue to amend and adapt timings in line with the latest global travel advice.”