- WeWork CEO Adam Neumann is stepping down and will be replaced by two current execs, Sebastian Gunningham and Artie Minson, as permanent co-CEOs.
- The company delayed its hotly anticipated IPO after investors questioned its valuation, business model, and Neumann’s role in the company.
- The co-working company was valued as high as $47 billion, though many don’t agree with that number.
- WeWork has tried to justify its valuation by saying it’s a tech company, but most investors think it’s a real estate company. At its core, WeWork is a landlord.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
EDITOR’S NOTE: This video was originally published on September 20, 2019.